Dawn of New Age
Dawn of New Age
Dawn of New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAWR

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A regular traveling day...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

RP Points : 38

A regular traveling day... Empty
PostSubject: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Momo yawn, bored, tired and all that other stuff you get from traveling for hours. Now she's wondering where she was, streatching out her arms as she does.
"Looks like a good day though..." She quiet mumbled as she looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

RP Points : 138

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:27 pm

*Soren walks towards the stranger at the the tree and looks at her* "Hello...little one what businness would you might have with the World tree the source of all our mana?" *Soren looked up and the gaint tree the place that links the two worlds together in place*
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofrebirth.forumotion.com
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Momo yelped and went back, not noticing him there in the beginning.
"H-Hello..." She said shyly, fidging with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:33 pm

*Soren was surprised at this and sighs* "I didn't mean to scare you..." *Soren looks the other way his black sword looking as if someone had stabbed him from his side and he turns back towards you* "So anyway what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:35 pm

"I-I was traveling and ended up here......" Momo mumbled quietly, blushing only slightly.
"I-I'm sorry, was this place r-restricted?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:43 pm

*Soren looked at her for a second* "I it is not but I have offical business toknow what goes on with our source of life..." *Leo emerges from behind you* "Calm down Soren she seems powerless...among that she smells of a angel so they will not destroy the thing they want...Martel.." *Soren nods*
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Momo blinked at the person who just cam and gulped. She looked at them shy, wondering what to do now.
"Um.. I'll leave if you want..." Momo said, feeling slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:52 pm

*leo looks at you then rubs against you purring since he was a large black tiger* "No no we insist you stay soren is just being his catutious self again after all Lord Ragnarok wouldn't want his servent to act like a bad little boy does he?*Soren looked at him dumbfounded* "What did you say...stupid back talking centurion....sorry about this he is a little hyped up on whatever it is that he does."
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Momo sweatdrop at how they fight. She look back at Leo and gently rub the back of his neck.
"Ok then.. I'll stay." Momo said, smiling softly with a bit of red on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 pm

*Leo purrs and rubs against you almost to the point to where you fall and soren sighs at his centurion* "I see he is embrassing you or us both either one because your face is tainted red......"
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Momo stumbled a little but keep her ground.
"It's ok.... I never have anything like this so.. it's just kinda new to me...." Momo explain, continue to pet Leo.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:02 pm

"I see so since my friend here tells us that you have the scent of the Angel Presume just to ask people are you a seraphim....one of the four leader of Cruxis?" *Soren sighs wanting to know the answer*
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 pm

"Eh... I guess........" Momo said nervously, not sure if she was suppose to keep it a secret or not.
She twirled and played with her pointer fingers after that, nervous again.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:11 pm

"I see welll then that's is good I suppose...you seem nervous around me what is it that makes you nervous down to your core tell me do you fear me?" *Soren says plainly a smile leaking from his fce it was not meant to scare you or to attack just for the emusment*
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:16 pm

"W-Well.. i-it's just that.. u-um... I-I haven't gotten that m-much... um...." Momo started, struddering.
"I-It's that.... I-I haven't..... g-gotten.... much... interraction.." Momo said the last one very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 pm

*Soren tilts his head and sighs* "You do not need to be so timid I am not going to fight or anything you need to learn to speak your mind how can you be a leader when you can't grow a spine and talk to a man...ohhhhh....I get it..." *Soren hangs his head looks at her*
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:22 pm

"H-Huh?" Ayumi questioned quietly, looking at Soren as he hanged his head.
"G-Get what?" She asked quietly not really knowing what he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 pm

"You never talked with a guy have you....and that is the reason you are so nervous..." *Soren sighs sweatdropping*
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:29 pm

"W-Well....." Momo studdered, what he said partly true and partly not.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:37 pm

"Well....?" *Soren seemed lost and he walked up to her looked at her strangely and then leaned on the tree* "Care to elborate more?"
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:40 pm

"W-Well, the only one guy I talked to is Shishou-sama.. b-but that's all..." Momo studder the explaintion.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 pm

*Soren nods and thinks about it for a moment* "Let me guess you loved him and he went and got himself got killed didn't he because that how these things usually work out in the end despite what we want."
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Momo shooked her head at his example.
"N-No, we were poor and I have to work. As soon as we got enough money, he just left...." Momo explained.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 pm

*Soren opened his eyes which he had closed and no felt slightly angry* "He treated you like that...I what I said is far for nice or even true....and for I am sorry...I cannot help if he did you just have to keep your trust in people I suppose.."
Back to top Go down
Momo Mitsuko

Momo Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:55 pm

"I-I'll try.. it's just hard that I don't have enough skills in meeting p-people..." Momo explained, looking down.
"You're aura is interesting....." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A regular traveling day...   A regular traveling day... Empty

Back to top Go down

A regular traveling day...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of New Age :: Rp Fields :: World Tree-
Jump to: