Dawn of New Age
Dawn of New Age
Dawn of New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAWR

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for something important.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

RP Points : 63

Training for something important. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:21 pm

"Ah but you have gotten better. Much better than expected in such a short time. And as for Lord Ragnorok I could honestly care less. You eather kill the beast that attacks you or you die at its claws. There is no grey area. Live or die, that is the balance to the world."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

RP Points : 138

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm

"How can you say that I have gooten better unless you have been spying on me." *Soren siged and looked at you throughout the darkness and twirls his also black blade you were at a very bad disvantage and he knew it making him more vicious*
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofrebirth.forumotion.com
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:52 pm

"You should know by now as the leader of Cruxis that I must know of anything of intrest. You just happend to spark them. So of course I have been. You are easier to fallow than you think." Sabastion closed his eyes beacuse he knew they was useless in this fight. He had to use his other sences. Luckily his angelic qualities have those hightend so he could almost balance it out.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:12 am

"Hm you expect to much out of yourself for a person you barely met you even know nothing of my past." *Soren takes light steps knowing full well the extent of you senses or perhaps not enough but their was a myterious aura about him*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 am

"For me knowledge is gain threw experance and not studying. Although I have gain much in both. It is true that you are very skilled, from what I have gathered already. And you know how to stratagize. Useing your darkness as a way for you to attack with out being detected. And even though I have cut off one sence to enhance my others, even with the aid of being an angle, you are still at the advantage." Sabstion tried to pin point the sound of your voice and your steps but only got a close area of where it could be.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm

"Hmmm it seems we are almost even you still have your hearing but lost your sight and I have everything else.....what do you think of our situtation pretty funny eh angel?" *Soren begins to laugh*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:14 pm

"You are right. It is a funny situation. But the fact that my sight has been taken from me it just hightens the rest of them. But of course you can see threw this darkness. So it is hard to tell wich way this is leaning. However thank you for speaking up and laughing." At that point a heavy gust of wind hits you in the cheast. "Wind Bullet!"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:53 pm

*Soren moved over to the side with incredible speed and managed to dadge your bullet and sighed as you feel something leaking down your arm it was blood but how did soren managed to cut you or did he?*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 pm

"So I am bleeding. I am surprized at your s[eed her, but how this happend is very intresting." Sabastion ignores the blood. "Or did I still manage to give you a small cut from that attack?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:22 pm

*Soren knowing full well he wasn't bleeding heavily yet on a small scale was but he had his shawdow revence his utlimeate power which allowed chaos to reign in this battle and looked at the seraphim not talking*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm

"I can tell from the smell of this blood that it isn't mine. So you was hit. Though it doesn't seem by much. You still have the advantage. But lets make this a little more intresting." As Sabastion talked he held a small emerald in his hand and created a large orb around himself with it. Inside the orb is bright light and the surface on the outside is a shinny light green.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:47 pm

*You could see nothing past your orb the darkness was not normal darkness and soren looked at you giving you a deadly look* "Shadow reverance." *the shadow seems to be closing in on you in a fast rate from all directions that your dim light did not cover*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Sabastion didn't care about being able to look outside the orb beacuse he knew that the darkness could not get inside. The light was too bright for it and there was no way in. H ejust let it cover the outside.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:52 pm

*Soren slightly amazed that your emerald could produce that much light had thought up a battle plan and sighed he was still at the advantage he just had to play it right in a way you would not expect from him*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Sabastion sighed at his luck to be able to make the light with the emeralds. He knew that he was at a seveir disadvantage so he had to play defencive for quite some time. The darkness surrounded him but could not get to him and that gave him all the room he needed to be able to stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:27 pm

*The darkness relieves itself and Soren and his centurion split back to their original forms looking down at their opponent sheathing his black falcion it's bottom half sprouting out of nowhere it seems Soren looks down* "I do not wish to continue this useless fight."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Sabastion pulled back his crystaline sphere. "I know what you mean. You have the advantage but can't get to me to use it. Let us postpone this to a later time. I do hoep you last that long." Sabastion turns and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:53 am

*soren sighs* "That or I was trying to protect you...foolish boy...." *Soren walks away and sighs him and his centurion spliting and walking away from the match* "You were losing control was you?" *sighs walking out*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Sabastion thinks to himself as he leaves. " So he was protecting me? I wonder what sort of seacrets are in his past. Only time will tell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for something important.   Training for something important. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for something important.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of New Age :: Rp Fields :: Coliseum-
Jump to: