Dawn of New Age
Dawn of New Age
Dawn of New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAWR

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throne Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lambo

Lambo

RP Points : 23

Throne Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Lambo backflips to catch them then puts them back on
"Hey!Careful with theese.....I've had them since I was 5!And I know how much you care about money so yer lucky I didn't go all the way with my attack master.......= ="
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

RP Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 pm

"To be honest I still don't know why you keep insisting on calling me master. Nor do I really care for the cost. But you could explain yourself more instead of continuing such a pointless battle."
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:38 am

"Alright then...........I'm from 20 years in the future..............I'm here cause both my younger selves used an item a group of mages gave me when I was 5 called the ten-year cannon.My 5 year old self was probably just lookin for someone ta play with......."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:11 pm

"I see. But what about your 15 year old self? I can understand a toddler. But this still has no explination on why you keep refering to me as master."
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:30 pm

"....I've never heard of the ten-year cannon........."
Lambo looks the other way trying to play it off
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:50 am

"Do you take me as a fool?" Sabstion lifts the cannon at brings it to him with air. "This cannon. Now start explaining."
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:21 am

"....Fine..........I-"
A cloud of smoke appeared and Baby Lambo lie on the ground asleep
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:38 am

Sabstion sighs and picks you up. He then walks over to a broken window and dangles you over it wakeing you up. "I said explain. Not turn into a child."
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Since the ten-year cannon only lasts for ten minutes,after ten minutes Lambo reverts back to his child self
"zzz........"
Lambo was sleeping with a snot bubble out of his nose
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:41 pm

"Fine maybe this will work." Throws you at the cannon and fires it at you makeing your 15 year old self appear. "Now explain why you keep calling me master."
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:33 am

My 15-year old self is clinging onto a girl with his left arm and eating a dumpling with his right
"Hm?Oh dear............who knew that a dumpling would be my last meal........."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:34 pm

"Now explain why you keep calling me master!" At this point Sabastion was at his last nerve. He was about to throw this child out the window and be done with him.
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Lambo sighed and ate the dumpling
"Mmmm.......well.......the space time continuum is always changin' and for the love of me I can't remember who the hell taught me to use electricity........so I though I'd just try to trick any powerful person to teach my 5 year old self........"
Lambo looked at his watch
"Why does 10 minutes take so goddamn long...........??>_<"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:41 pm

"I see. I understand the space time continuom pretty well. But as you have seen I don't use lightning. I use wind and crystal. So I am obviously not the person you are looking for." Sabastion sighs at the annoyingness of this situation the laugh at how random it happend so he found it funny.
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:06 am

"Uhhh............my 5 year old self can die at any time.......just cause I'm here doesn't mean otherwise.........when ten minutes is up.........no matter how annoyin I am.........can ya give my younger self a place ta sleep?"^^'
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 am

"Fine I will find you a place to sleep. But You might want to tinker with that cannon and try for a time limit longer than 10 minutes. WWont help you in a fight if your 5."
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:23 am

"Yeah but in ten-years the mages that made it start to think it'll open parrallel worlds or some shit..........so mine was destroyed.......o.o"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:42 pm

"I see where that can be a problem. I wonder if there is a way for me to help you with that." He sat down in his chair and pondered on this.
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Lambo stared at the girl being held captive and gave her a look
'Whats with the uh......babe?"o.o
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Sabastion looks over at the girl and smile. "She is here for bait. I knew sombody would come for her. I was hopeing for a more powerful opponent. But I guess you will do." He snaps his fingers and she dissapears in the crystals. They take her back home.
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 am

Lambo poofed into pink smoke and baby Lambo came out
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Sabastion sighs and takes you to a crystal chair. He sets you down and The crystal wraps around your body with a feeling of blankets but you cant rmove them from you. Your cannon is 10ft from you and Sabstion sighs. "That should hold you for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2