Dawn of New Age
Dawn of New Age
Dawn of New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAWR

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suspicouse Wondering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

RP Points : 63

Suspicouse Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Sabastion wanders around the city wearing a dark cloak to hide his face. He seems to be looking for any new recruits to join in on Cruxis. But he must be seacritive for he only wants half-elves. "I wonder how many I can find left in this area?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

RP Points : 138

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:35 am

*soren walking around the castle as well actually enjoying his hometown for once sensed a strange mana level that was new to the area which he had never sensed before and walked around the castle spotting the half-elf and he looked at him a transparent entity of his centurion coming up* "Soren....he is not a normal half-elf i do not remember what he is but it is dangerous." *soren nods and the centurion disappear with soren walking towards him*
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofrebirth.forumotion.com
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:04 am

Overhearing the exchange of words Sabastion tries to stay inconspicuose then notices you walking tword him. So he decides to walk tword you as well. Head hung low with the cloak covering it. "So you are the leader of this castle. I didn't expect to see you so soon."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:09 am

*Soren shook his head* "No I am not the king of this castle I was figuring you to be the master here because a king would not be dressed as I am wearing simple armor and a scarf....I am nothing." *he studies you for a moment* "But what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 pm

"Nobody on concequence." He smirks and stops infront of you. "Just a wanderer looking for travaling conpanions. I do hope that I am not cuaseing any trouble with you sir. I would hate for that to happen when I just got into town." He studdies your armor and stance for a second then looks back at you.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:06 pm

*Soren notices you studying him and he studies you as well not by your physical actions but the way you mental actions work he did not know how fast you were or how smart but he could tell he was being studied so he calmed himself and ask a simple question* "What is you name?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:14 pm

"My name is know by many yet by few. My name can strike fear into the hearts of stong men, but hope in the hearts of the weak. It makes brave men cowards and cowards loyal. My name is one that has been spoken about for ages, and will be written in history." Sabastion loved to answer this question beacuse he got to be creative while telling the truth. "My name is........Sabastion Lacome."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 pm

*Soren just glares at him and when he sad his name did not shake or anything but had a small bad feeling to his body but shoook it off* "I see well I might not be known as well as you but I suppose I can so the same manners.....I am Soren Kousen."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:23 pm

"You are correct. I don't know who you are. And I can assume that by your actions I am unknown to you as well. I wonder if our meeting was destiny. Or just random." He walks around you in a circle and studdies your body. Not caring if you notice or not.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:29 pm

"You seem very interested in my body...know why is that..." *He suddenly draws his blade twirls it it's black blade catching your hood trying to reveal your face and he twirls the blade in his hand it creating a whistling effect*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Sabastion decides now is as good a time as ever to reveal whom he is and lets the cloak fly off to reveal his true self. "I study your body so I can see if I need to be weary of anything hidden. Also to point out a weak spot if needed. But It looks like you are well covered." He stands there wis wings are not shown but his staff is mounted on his back.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:49 pm

"So a traveling Monk?" *Soren studied the man and the staff and awaits his centurion for more information if he was hiding anything he could find at least soren had hoped but he could not be sure* "Leo probably doesn't want to do this..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:57 pm

"A monk you say. Why would you assume I was a monk? Does my staff give off the impression? I guess it would. But who is this Leo that you speak of? And what would he not want to do?" Sabastion looks at you with glee and dissapointment at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:09 pm

"He is nothing but tell why searching in Slyverants castle for allies when they are loyal to the king?" *he wonders this as welll as other things but taking a step forward sighing*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:14 pm

"As loyal as some people seem to be there is always something in people that seem to want question the commands of a king. I am in serch of the type of people who will be loyal but not controled. The type that will fallow there own path. The type of choice. I chose here to give myself a challenge. I am sure it will pay off."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 pm

"I see well please do not waste you time with me...because I will not join you for I have my own goals..." *As he said that the bare place above his right eye began to shine red and he looks at you as it disappears*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:21 pm

"And I have no entention of changing them. As long as you stay out of the way of mine." He glances at the mark then back at you. YOu notice a quick glimps of white wings before they dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 pm

"I see so now that we know each other for who we truly are what are we going to do about this and as for leo..." *You see a gaint black liger with white stripes with rams horn form by soren it was almost as tall as him* "Hello seraphim."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:33 pm

"Ah So that is Leo. Hello to you too. But I have no idea of what you are planning on doing. I see no reason to fight. We only just met." He laughs and holds sis staff firm infron of him. "But it seems as though my kind are not welcome here."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:36 pm

*Leo steps around soren and looks at you as if you were stupid* "he is not the one with the weapon drawn seraphim na d it is you in the predicument if you look at him he has no weapon in his hands but I supposed the way he acted can say something."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 am

"Who ever said that I was holding this for a fight? Of if it was to defend against him?" Sabastion laughed at the liger and leaned on his staff casually. "Just beacuse my weapon is draw does not mean I am goin fight. It is a staff after all. It can be used as a walking stick."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:09 pm

"Very well"...leo we must be going I do not like to stay in this place since I had escaped from it the guards might recongize..." *Soren and leo turn to walk away and he looks at the Seraphim* "Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Sabstion smirks and puts the cloak back on as the two of you walk off. "Till we meet again Soren"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:25 pm

"I suppose so..." *He walks off as the centurion turns around and looks at him for a brief moment and huffs it was slightly suspicious about you now then it turned around and began to walk off it vanishing into midair*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Guardian

Seraphim Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Sabastion turns around and walks off smiling as a gust of wind blows down the area. He turns down a hall and knocks out a woman with his staff and throws her over his shoulder dissappearing in the wind. "I do hope you forgive me for this. But you might come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspicouse Wondering   Suspicouse Wondering Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspicouse Wondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of New Age :: Slyverant :: Palmacoasta :: palmacoasta castle-
Jump to: